Trimec Classic Herbicide (2.5 gallons)
Trimec herbicide is a post-emergent broadleaf weed control in turf: golf courses, residential lawns, cemeteries, sports turf, public parks and other sites.
Save money on an even better product. Same active ingredients, but more concentrated for less money! Click here for 3D Herbicide
Trimec Classic Label - Trimec Classic MSDS
Trimec classic broadleaf herbicide is the number one preference of golf course superintendents and other professionals responsible for intensively managed fine turf is now a low-odor product. In this environmentally sensitive age, we understand that under certain circumstances a low profile concerning the use of any pesticide becomes important.
Trimec Classic Herbicide has become the university standard in field trials. Dandelions, plantain and clover are some of the weeds controlled by Trimec Classic Herbicide without harming most turfgrass species.
Cost-per-acre is low because of the synergistic action of its components.
Years of experience have shown that Trimec Classic Herbicide puts power and efficiency into your weed control program. Where reliable weed control is the goal, Trimec Classic is the answer.
- No. 1 preferred product for professional broadleaf weed control.
- The original low-odor herbicide.
- Low-odor since 1995.
- Used on millions of acres of turfgrass with an outstanding record of performance.
- Controls all major broadleaf weeds in turf.
- Gets hard-to-kill weeds without repeated applications.
- Effective post-emergent control at a wide range of temperatures
Labeled Application Rates for Trimec Classic Herbicide:
- For use on Cool Season Grasses, Common Bermudagrass, Bahiagrass and Zoysiagrass.
- 1.2-1.5 ounce in 1/2-6 gallons of water per 1000 square feet
- 3.25-4 pints in 20-260 gallons of water per acre
- Not recommended for use in St Augustine grass
- See label for all usage details and for weeds controlled
Other sizes available on this site: 4 Gallon case (4-1 gallons)
Other Product Suggestions
For added crabgrass control use: Q4 Plus Herbicide
Special Licensing or Registration for Trimec Herbicide:
Most products sold on this site do not require a license for purchasing and using them; however, some states may vary in their requirements. Some products sold on this website may require the special licensing training or registration of the user with that user's state, county, city, province, etc. You are responsible for providing a license, permit, registration, etc., if required by your local or state authorities. Most states or counties in the U.S.A. will provide a license or personal use permit for a nominal fee. It is your responsibility and not that of KeystonePestSolutions.com or its affiliates to verify that any products purchased are licensed for distribution and use in your state, county, city or province, etc.
Trimec Herbicide Disclaimer:
Purchaser is responsible to read the Product Label and Use requirements for this product. KeystonePestSolutions.com assumes no liability for the use or misuse of these products and makes no guarantees other than what the manufacturer of this product will stand behind.