Snapshot Herbicide (50 Pounds)
Snapshot Herbicide Label - Snapshot Herbicide MSDS
Snapshot Active Ingredient: trifluralin and isoxaben
For use on:
- Landscape Ornamentals
- Christmas Tree Plantations
- Container and Field Grown Ornamentals
- Non-Bearing Fruit and Nuts Trees and Vineyards
Snapshot 2.5 TG specialty herbicide provides up to eight months of control for 111 broadleaf and grassy weeds in 413 field-grown and 235 container-grown ornamentals without harming them.
- Controls more broadleaf and grassy weeds in more ornamentals than any other preemergent herbicide
- Provides excellent plant tolerance and long-lasting broad-spectrum control
- Bonds tightly with soil particles and is low in water solubility, so it will not move out of the application zone
- Common chickweed
See label for complete listing of weeds controlled
Special Licensing or Registration for Snapshot Herbicide:
Most products sold on this site do not require a license for purchasing and using them; however, some states may vary in their requirements. Some products sold on this website may require the special licensing training or registration of the user with that user's state, county, city, province, etc. You are responsible for providing a license, permit, registration, etc., if required by your local or state authorities. Most states or counties in the U.S.A. will provide a license or personal use permit for a nominal fee. It is your responsibilityand not that of KeystonePestSolutions.com or its affiliates to verify that any products purchased are licensed for distribution and use in your state, county, city or province, etc.
Snapshot Herbicide Disclaimer:
Purchaser is responsible to read the Product Label and Use requirements for this product. KeystonePestSolutions.com assumes no liability for the use or misuse of these products and makes no guarantees other than what the manufacturer of this product will stand behind.