Raptor Herbicide (1 Gallon) -Better than Slay Herbicide
Raptor herbicide is a post-emergent Grass control in Alfalfa, Clover & many other related crops in the Deer Food Plot family. It is an improved product over Slay Herbicide, and is much cheaper per acre!
Raptor herbicide kills a wide variety of Broadleaf Weeds, Grasses & Sedges.
Raptor Herbicide Label - Raptor Herbicide MSDS
Raptor Herbicide Labeled Application Rates:
- Use 4-6 ounces per acre (Alfalfa & Clover must have at least 3 trifoliate leaves)
- Also add Surf AC820 (80% Non-Ionic Surfactant) - 1 Quart / 100 Gallons of water -
- Plus Liquid Nitrogen at 2 Qt./Acre or Ammonium Sulfate 3 lb./AC ( Ammonium Sulfate available in our store under adjuvants)
- Labeled for use over Chicory
- See label for all usage details and for weeds controlled.
Special Licensing or Registration for Raptor Herbicide:
Most products sold on this site do not require a license for purchasing and using them, however, some states may vary in their requirements. Some products sold on this website may require the special licensing training or registration of the user with that user's State, County, City, Province, etc. You are responsible for providing a license, permit, registration, etc., if required by your local or state authorities. Most states or counties in the U.S.A. will provide a license or personal use permit for a nominal fee. It is your responsibility and not that of KeystonePestSolutions.com or its affiliates - to verify that any products purchased are licensed for distribution and use in your State, County, City or Province, etc.
Raptor Herbicide Disclaimer:
Purchaser is responsible to read the product label and use requirements for this product. KeystonePestSolutions.com assumes no liability for the use or misuse of these products & makes no guarantees other than what the manufacturer of this product will stand behind.