Rally 40WSP Fungicide (20 Ounce bag) -Replaces Nova
Rally Fungicide Active Ingredient: myclobutanil
Profile: Rally 40WSP fungicide is a member of the sterol inhibitor (SI) class of fungicides. It controls a broad-spectrum of diseases, including powdery mildew, and is labeled for many perennial and annual crops.
Rally Fungicide Label - Rally Fungicide MSDS
Rally Fungicide Features:
- Connsistent performance on powdery mildew in high and low pressure situations
- Highly systemic action. Studies prove that the active ingredient in Rally moves in the direction of new growth faster than other products
- Systemic activity resists wash-off from rain or irrigation
- Economical. Based on the price per acre of Rally and the price per day of control, Rally delivers outstanding return on investment
- Short re-entry interval of 24 hours
- Packaged in convenient water soluble packets, which represent a totally closed mixing system and require no additional personal protective equipment
- Aerial label in many vegetable and row crops
- Additional diseases controlled include brown rot, anthracnose, various rusts, shot-hole, leaf spot and leaf blight
- Labeled for use in grapes, stone fruit, tomatoes, cucurbits, strawberries and other crops
Rally Fungicide Application Timing:
For powdery mildew, apply at the first sign of infection. While Rally does have some curative ability (i.e. reach-back), it should primarily be used as a protectant fungicide.
Proper resistance management for powdery mildew in grapes requires use of different classes of fungicides. Quintec fungicide (a quinoline) used in rotation with Rally fungicide (a sterol inhibitor) will help achieve this.
Special Licensing or Registration for Rally Fungicide:
Most products sold on this site do not require a license for purchasing and using them; however, some states may vary in their requirements. Some products sold on this website may require the special licensing training or registration of the user with that user's state, county, city, province, etc. You are responsible for providing a license, permit, registration, etc., if required by your local or state authorities. Most states or counties in the U.S.A. will provide a license or personal use permit for a nominal fee. It is your responsibility and not that of KeystonePestSolutions.com or its affiliates - to verify that any products purchased are licensed for distribution and use in your state, county, city or province, etc.
Rally Fungicide Disclaimer:
Purchaser is responsible to read the Product Label and Use requirements for this product. KeystonePestSolutions.com assumes no liability for the use or misuse of these products and makes no guarantees other than what the manufacturer of this product will stand behind.