Embark T&O (1 Gallon)
Plant Growth Regulator
Embark Turf & Ornamental Growth Regulator Label - Embark Turf & Ornamental Growth Regulator MSDS
Embark Tuf and Ornametal Recommendations:
Residential, institutional, commercial lawns, golf fairways, edging applications and ornamental growth regulation.
This new generation PGR provides turf management professionals with an efficient means of reducing the rate of growth and volume of clippings by 50% or more and inhibiting unsightly seedheads. Embark is labeled for use as a foliar application on all the major species of turfgrasses and most fine turf sites, including home lawns.
Used as a "mowing aid" (to reduce clippings), the application should be timed to the peak growth period. Apply Embark shortly after the second or third mowing in the spring. Embark can also be used in the fall.
Mowers can zip through the turf and the headaches caused by clippings double-mowing, blowing, raking and hauling are minimal. And, the frequency of mowing can be reduced.
Once the growth regulation wears off, treated turf areas tend to stay greener for extra weeks and vigorous tillering often occurs. Embark can be applied with other herbicides for turfgrass use.
Embark contains mefluidide, one of the most versatile of all plant growth regulators, offering the turf manager several options for regulating the turf under his/her management. Embark is also labeled for growth regulation of over 25 groundcovers, ornamentals and shrubs, as well as for olive tree fruit inhibition.
Clippings are significantly reduced, as is bagging, hauling, double-mowing and blowing.
- Mowing requires less time and effort with less wear and tear on equipment.
- Grass appears neat and trim longer between mowings.
- Labeled for Kentucky bluegrass, tall and fine fescues, perennial ryegrass, St. Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, zoysiagrass and bermudagrass.
- Treated areas may be reseeded 3 days (except California, 2 weeks) following application. Embark reduces competition from existing turf and stress from mowing traffic, thus benefits new seedlings.
- Embark is used by golf course superintendents to prevent Poa seedheads in bentgrass.
- Can be tank-mixed with Trimec broadleaf herbicides or fertilizers in turf regulation applications.
- Treatment can be applied in spring and fall, timed to peak growth periods.
- Multiple applications can be made with at least 6 weeks interval between treatment.
- Can be applied with water-based latex paints for field markings at athletic or sports fields including football, baseball and soccer fields
Other product suggestions:
For lawn weed control use: Trimec Classic
Special Licensing or Registration for Embark T&O:
Most products sold on this site do not require a license for purchasing and using them; however, some states may vary in their requirements. Some products sold on this website may require the special licensing training or registration of the user with that user's state, county, city, province, etc. You are responsible for providing a license, permit, registration, etc., if required by your local or state authorities. Most states or counties in the U.S.A. will provide a license or personal use permit for a nominal fee. It is your responsibility and not that of KeystonePestSolutions.com or its affiliates to verify that any products purchased are licensed for distribution and use in your state, county, city or province, etc.
Embark T&O Groth Regulator Disclaimer:
Purchaser is responsible to read the Product Label and Use requirements for this product. KeystonePestSolutions.com assumes no liability for the use or misuse of these products and makes no guarantees other than what the manufacturer of this product will stand behind.